Developer: Quality Assurance/Tester
July 25th, 2012 by Rick Morrison
You’ll be responsible for creating and maintaining tests, communicating with customers, and helping ensure that the overall quality of our products.
- Creating and maintaining automated and unit tests
- Creating, maintaining, and improving our overall quality processes and testing methodologies
- Helping to find and prevent problems that could affect production customers
- Solid Computer Science background
- Attention to detail and a desire to make the best and most powerful product possible
- Demonstrated ability to get along with people, including customers and other developers.